Monday, May 23, 2011

Moab 5/11


This year for our Roberts' family vacation, we headed to Monticello/Moab for a couple days. It was a fun cabin, and you can't beat the company and great food!







One day we headed into Blanding and went to an Anasazi museum.











Don't mind my husband. He turns into a 13 year old boy from time to time.












Going to museums really isn't my father in law's idea of a good time. Luckily he's a trooper and found himself a seat and never complained.



After the museum, we decided to head to the 4 corners. I would have gotten a picture of all 3 of us, but my child was NOT cooperating at that point.















This is Henry's cousin Gavin, and I swear they could be brothers.






Alan thinks J looks like "Guy Smiley".








It wouldn't be a trip with the Roberts' if we didn't bust out the poker chips and play till 3 in the morning.






(For the record, I stayed in longer than Alan.)





Another fun thing we did was head to the lake that was up the street from us.





Momma Roberts was nervous watchin all the grandkids play in the water.





I'm a mean mom and rarely let Henry get down and dirty. I thought that we might be doing something like this on our trip, so I packed some old clothes that I didn't care if they got dirty and his bucket and shovels. I have never seen that kid more content. Apparently I need to let him do that more often.















The coloring in this picture is yucky, but it's too cute to pass up. This was on our drive home and he was so tired he fell asleep with the sippy cup in his mouth.







On our way home, we made a pit stop in Arches and did a small hike.

























1 comment:

rickellespinoza said...

love the poker chip picture! and the ones of henry on the stairs. i love that dude.