Henry J is getting so close to smiling. Rachel caught this with her camera and it's so dang cute. He is becoming more alert of his surroundings and it's fun watching him grow up. When I walk around the room he is able to follow me with his eyes and he reacts to my voice. Before I know it my baby will be crawling and chatting up a storm!
3 comments:
You are right they do grow up so fast I know it is hard to say try to never miss a moment...Jett crawled for the first time today at the babysitters house and I missed it...but at least he will have clothes no this back and food to eat right?!?
Oh lets not talk about crawling and talking yet! We just had them not to long ago!
so cute! You need to come visit me! Auntie Marie misses her boy
Post a Comment