Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bathroom Makeover

One of the best parts of being a home owner is being able to paint and decorate however you want. And lucky for me I have a husband who lets my creative side break loose as often as I want.
So this are the before pictures. The walls were just a light tan, and didn't have any color coordinating going on. Very blah.





My supplies ready to go!



The color I picked is kind of sea foam green, which Alan tells me is how his parents had it when they still lived here. :o)


A couple fun things I found at Ikea.





All in all this little make over cost me 100 bucks. Not super pricey, but with a couple changes it really changes the feel of the bathroom. Stayed tuned for the next change!

1 comment:

Marie Rose said...

Your are so crafty...when we finally get around to re-doing our bathroom I know who I'm gunna call! miss your face!